Thursday, April 21, 2011

Catch Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband By Setting The Perfect Trap



A very ingenious and effective way to catch a cheating man

The first rule of catching a cheating man is make sure you give them plenty of room to make errors. What this means is never communicate your suspicions of his cheating. Play along like you are the dummy and make him think he is totally getting away with it scot-free. This will cause him to make errors more often.


  • Set a trap - come up with a reason or excuse to go away on your own for a couple of days. Visiting an old friend from out of town like a high school buddy or something like that. Your man will see this as an incredible opportunity to blow his cheating wide open and 'party'.

  • A lot of people suggest putting hidden cameras in the bedroom during this opportunity. This may be effective to some extent. the only problem is, what if he doesn't bring the girl he is cheating with to your home?

  • A better solution is to have some sort of mobile phone spying or monitoring program installed on his cell phone. You could also set some sort of trap on the home phone as well. In case you never heard of it a cell phone spying program is a small application you download to his cell phone while he is in the shower or occupied in some other manner. It takes about three minutes to install, and from that moment on, you can see every single phone call and text message he makes and receives, including his exact physical position. You log onto the cell phone spying program members area anytime you want 24 hours a day seven days a week.

The reason for setting a trap by going away for a couple of days is his use of the mobile phone for his cheating and talking with the person he is cheating with will be accelerated during those few days. All that juicy activity will be picked up by you when you log in to the members area of the mobile phone spying application you are using. In case you are worried about the cost they are not too expensive. There are some expensive cell phones find programs that cost as much as $250-$350 for one year membership. but there are also a few good ones that only cost about $50 or $60



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him. thank you


Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Post a Comment