Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cheating Spouse Signs: Cues to Watch for to Know If Your Spouse Is Cheating



One of the worst times of life for a married woman or man is when they discover that their spouse has been cheating. While many married partners may tend to have these thoughts about others at times, it is not to say that the spouse is actually cheating. So before you become too emotional, be realistic and pay attention to the simple tips of cheating spouse signs.

� One of the first clues is when your spouse is no longer interested in sex. When you find this is occurring, then it is a signal that there may be an underlying cause, such as an affair.

� Are they becoming secretive? If you find that your spouse is spending long nights on the computer and suddenly does not want to allow you access to it, this is yet another sign that they may be having an affair via the Internet.

� A change in behavior such as when you discover that your spouse is suddenly pulling away from you is a sign of an affair, especially if there is no apparent reason for this to be happening.

� If you have been asked not to visit your partner at work, then this is a sign they might be having an affair with someone at work.

� If you smell another woman's or man's perfume or cologne on them, watch for signs such as taking a shower as soon as they arrive home as well.

� If your spouse changes in bed, such as his or her style of love making suddenly change or there is a sudden desire to want wild erotic play during sex, this is a sure sign that an affair is going on.

� When they are not interested in you, reluctant to kiss you when they are leaving for the office or getting home, you should be curious about an affair.

� When the passenger seat of the car is in a different position, find out why.

Cheating spouse signs can be hard to notice, especially if you don't want to believe it. The sooner you learn the signs, though, the faster you can stop the heartache and determine whether you w



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Bradley Copper said...


My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.


Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment