Friday, April 22, 2011

Does Your Ex Want You Back Even Though You Cheated?



In the initial days after you broke up over your cheating, you probably had plenty of fantasies about your ex coming back to you with hat in hand asking for a second chance. Your ex was hurt by your cheating and you were hurt by how easily your ex chose to end the relationship.

Now, a little time has passed and some water has flowed beneath both your bridges. Now you are talking again without going into full blown battle mode. You're even getting the feeling that your ex is interested in doing something a little more than just talking to you.

The thing is, you were hurt too and you don't want to be the one to make the first move if that isn't what's on the mind of your ex. So, how do you know when your ex is interested in getting back together and working things out?

Sometimes, the greatest rewards require the greatest risks. A leap of faith at a time like this might be just what the doctor ordered.

Here's the thing. If you are miserable without your ex in your life, what do you have to lose but a little bit of pride by being the one to make the first move. Things can't really get any worse than they are now right?

But, if you need a little more convincing that your ex might be interested in a second chance for your relationship, these are some sure signs that your ex has something more than friendship on his or her mind.

Your Ex is Initiating Contact

When your ex is calling, texting, emailing, Facebooking, Tweeting, etc. to you without being invited to do so or your ex is the one making the first move in all these things then your ex misses you.

The longer your relationship went on, the greater the odds are that your ex was much more than just a romantic interest. Your ex was probably your best friend as well. It could be the friendship that is missed but the odds are just as good that it is the whole package, romance included that your ex is interested in restoring.

Are You Always "Bumping In" To Each Other?

Does it feel like your ex is always in the places you happen to be going? If it isn't an effort on your part to be in the places you believe he or she will be then the odds are good that your ex is the one making the effort to be where he or she believes you will be.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment