Friday, April 22, 2011

Emotional Affair Recovery - 3 Proven Steps to Fully Recover When Your Spouse Doesn't Love You



Has your spouse fallen in love with someone else? Are you struggling to get over the fact that you are no longer the most important person in your spouse's life?

When your spouse has committed emotional infidelity they have put your marriage in grave danger...You essentially have to basic choices from here on out:

A) You can say "F You!" to your spouse and end the marriage now. This is a perfectly legitimate option for many people.

- OR -

B) You can work to save your marriage and get back together with your spouse.

In this article I'm going to be focusing on option B (although anyone who's undergone an emotional affair will benefit).

As you continue reading you're going to be learning how you can recover from your partner's emotional infidelity, and what you can do to begin rebuilding your marriage.

3 Steps to a Full Recovery From an Emotional Affair

As I said above, although these tips can help anyone whose undergone an emotional affair, they're really intended for those who want to get back together with their spouse and repair the marriage.

These steps are designed to help you rebuild your confidence, your love, and your marriage.

First - Make a Commitment to Your Choice

Remember when I told you that you had 2 basic options? Well, I really wasn't kidding about answering that. You need to figure out what you want to do, and you need to make a commitment to do it.

If you want to get back together with your husband/wife, then you need to commit yourself to a better marriage. You need to have every fiber of your mind accept the fact that it will be a painful process, but that you WANT to be back in that marriage.

If you don't want anything to do with your unfaithful spouse, then you need to commit yourself to getting out of the marriage.

What you should NOT do is sit around deciding for days on end. Figure out what you want to do, take a day to think about it and make sure you still want to do it, then create a plan to make it happen, whatever your choice.

Second - Be a Friend to Your Spouse

This is probably the hardest part of this whole process...Even though your spouse has cheated, you really need to work hard to build a friendship with them.

See, what happens in most marriages is that over time the relationship changes from one of love and tenderness to one of arguing, fighting and challenge. As a result your spouse turned to someone else for help, and that's probably what caused the emotional affair.

Now I'm not saying it's your fault, that really doesn't matter anyways. The point is that no marriage can prosper if your spouse doesn't think they can trust you with real problems.

So work to rebuild that role.

Third - Don't Forget that You're the Most Important Person

This is one thing that many men and women struggling to rebuild a marriage don't find time for, and ultimately, is probably the reason so many fail at affair recovery.

You see, it's great to work on forgiving your spouse, and it's awesome to try and regain your wife/husband's friendship, but you ALSO need to find 'you' time.

You need to figure out a way to get away from everything and have a few breaths to yourself. Collect your thoughts every once and a while, and I can guarantee that things will go a LOT smoother.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Post a Comment