Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Recovering From An Emotional Affair - How To Cope With The Initial Trauma



When you find out that your spouse was unfaithful to you, the feeling of betrayal can be almost unbearable. Just in a single moment your whole life that you believed in is taken away from you and you are starting to think about recovering from an emotional affair because despite the fact your partner has cheated on you, you still want to save your relationship.

Your marriage was the foundation of your life and now that is gone because of infidelity, what can you possibly do for recovering from an emotional affair?

The first thing you do is look outside for reasons why this happened and you demand explanations for what your life has become, the life you worked so hard and build it in a long time. You tend to look outward and hoping that something will happen and take your pain away. When you start recovering from an emotional affair you probably just want that everything to go away and don't want to go through all this pain.

You just want to go back to the safe and stable life you had before the affair and if this is what you want then you have to know that this is possible. You can actually build an even stronger relationship than you had before your spouse cheated on you but recovering from an emotional affair is a journey that will take some time and effort.

The first step for recovering from an emotional affair is to stop looking outside for reasons and emotional healing and start looking within. At first this may seem contradictory but for recovering from an emotional affair you must accept the fact that this has happened and your spouse really cheated on you and take a good look at your feelings and thoughts and see how these are affecting you.

Once you have done this, you can start recovering from an emotional affair and healing yourself from the trauma you are experiencing right now. Looking inside your thoughts will help you decide what to do next and how to handle all the negative emotions. Only after you feel that you are starting to heal yourself from the emotional damage only then you should try recovering from an emotional affair as a couple.

The most common method for recovering from an emotional affair is couple counseling and in many cases this method is very effective. But sometimes not both of the partners are willing to go to a therapist and this can be a real problem when you are trying recovering from an emotional affair.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...


My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him. thank you


Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment