Friday, April 22, 2011

8 Fun Ways To Prevent Cheating In A Relationship



How To Prevent Cheating In A Relationship

Many people at some point during their relationship end up having to face the issue of infidelity. The purpose of this article is to help you prevent your boyfriend or girlfriend from cheating on you.

A simple concept is to make your partner only want you and nobody else.

Here are 8 powerful and simple things you can do to keep your partner's eyes focused on you and you only.


  1. There is a phrase that states 'what you focus on grows, what you think about it expands'. What this basically means is if you become worried that your partner may cheat on you you actually increase the chances they will cheat on you. one of the first and most powerful things you can do to prevent cheating from creeping into your relationship is trust your partner. Have the attitude that cheating and infidelity will not happen in your relationship. This sends the signal to both your partner and the universe that you are confident. Confident people get cheated on much less an insecure people.

  2. Always give your partner the space they need. By giving them the space they need, you must remember and realize your partner owes you nothing. They don't owe you love. They don't owe you a second of their time. In fact, your partner owes you nothing. People who don't give their spouse or boyfriend or girlfriend the space they need do so because they have the attitude their partner somehow owes them something time wise. It's like the old saying of setting a butterfly free if it comes back to you it was meant to be. This is closely tied into principle number one. If you have an unshakable confidence in your self and the belief that your girlfriend or boyfriend will do the right thing by you then you will have no concerns about where they go and when they go there and when they get home. let me put it another way - if you don't willingly did if your partner all the space they need they are more likely to take it by cheating. Let your spouse do whatever they want, whenever they want, with whoever they want.

  3. Everybody has insecurities at times including your partner. Be sure to pay attention to their insecurities by giving them complements. Say and do things that make them feel wonderful about themselves and they will never turn to somebody else to make them feel wonderful.

  4. Shared new and interesting things you learn with your boyfriend or girlfriend. By doing this, you keep them intellectually stimulated.

  5. One bad habit many of us get into when we get comfortable with a relationship is we become much more lax about our grooming and appearance. Over time, we can actually start looking really terrible. Keep yourself attractive for your mate, and they won't be so tempted by the attractive person they see in the gym or at work.

  6. Build a healthy social life and hobbies outside of your relationship. This ties in deeply with the suggestion about giving your partner space. If you are busy with your own life and hobbies you won't be so concerned about what your partner is doing with their free time.

  7. One thing that make relationships, great is when we reach the point where we feel so comfortable with each other that we can totally just be ourselves. We tend to get comfortable routines. An example of this is a husband and wife who, every evening, sit in the living room reading the newspaper or a book. They are comfortable enough that they can be together, doing their own thing without having to actually speak to each other. However, don't get too comfortable. Every once in a while, at least once every two weeks, you want to mix things up by doing something new or exciting, together. Try a new restaurant. Go out to a movie.

  8. Laughter in a relationship is very important. In fact, my mom has often said that one of the most important indicators of the compatibility of two people in a relationship is that they'll laugh at the same things. Once a week, rent a comedy from your local video store. Make popcorn and cuddle up with each other, enjoying the movie and laughing together in each other's arms

Follow these eight tips, and I guarantee it almost makes it impossible for their ever to be infidelity in your relationship.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment