Friday, April 22, 2011

How to Catch a Cheating Spouse - 3 Spouse-Tracking Technologies So Powerful They Should Be Illegal



I knew that my wife, Mary, was having an affair with another man. There was absolutely nothing that could convince me otherwise, I recognized it deep within my spirit. But without proof my accusations were useless. My spouse knew precisely how to conceal her extramarital relationship from me.

Technology has made it super easy to trace our spouse's or partner's infidelity. Keep reading the next few paragraphs and you'll find the top 3 methods for catching your spouse red handed.

Best 3 Ways of Tracking Your Husband or Wife's Affair (worst to best):

#3 - Reverse Call Look Up Service -

This is definitely the most popular technique listed in this article, however it still deserves mention.

Reverse telephone look up is probably exactly what you think it is...You give a telephone number and get information in turn. The good thing about back call look up is that it's easier than you think to peek at your spouse's cell phone for out of place numbers (recent phone calls, texts, phony names in contacts...). Looking up telephone numbers has become the most basic means of tracing your wife or husband's activity.

Before picking a phone look up service be sure to check for these two things:

100% Secure - Many shady providers may sell your lookup as well as your personal information to other phone number look up services, or anybody with the money. Make sure that the company you use promises privacy.

Index Volume: A reverse phone number lookup service is only as good as the volume of its index. It is a shame, but some reverse lookup services make you pay for small directories. The consequence is usually that your lookups are absolutely unproductive.

#2 - Key Logger Software -

Many of the first viruses on the web were Key Loggers. It once was that hackers would use Key Logging programs as viruses to get admittance to your personal documents, card information, etc...

These days it is much more common to use them as software for investigating affairs or monitoring employees.

Key Logging Instructions:

1. The first thing you need to do is install the Key Logger. The best Key Loggers are 100 % hidden to everyone else except for you.

2. Simply wait for your spouse to use the computer. Once they do, the Key Logger will record each and every key stroke they make, every site they visit, and each message they send. The truth is, a good Key Logger will shoot images of the screen for you to print.

I am certain you can see the way you could use this to effortlessly catch an affair.

#1 - GPS Position Tracing Software -

Wouldn't it be fascinating if you could know exactly where your spouse is literally all of the time? GPS Tracking is definitely the best method to observe your partner's actions.

If your partner owns a reasonably modern cell phone then this is definitely the ultimate way to acquire solid proof of an affair.

Here's the gist of Cell Phone GPS Tracking:

1. You have to install a small hidden program on their phone. If you know what you're doing you can have the install done in less than a minute. If it's your first time, it still won't take longer than 120 seconds.

2. The tracking program will stay totally hidden on the phone.

3. The tracking program automatically relays information to a remote internet server. You're the only one with access to the server where the information is recorded.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him. thank you


Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Bradley Copper said...


My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.

Bradley Copper said...


My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.

L4bs Admin said...

In most cases, even when you confront your partner with accusations of cheating, it would be denied, unless you have hard evidence or irrefutable proof, many will not admit to infidelity.
There are a few ways that you can tell if your spouse is lying. If you keep getting denial and push-back when trying to discuss your concerns with your partner, you may need to get professional help to sort through things. The game has changed drastically, and technology is 100 per cent the reason why, the signs are all the same, but catching someone is now as easy as picking up a phone or logging on to an iCloud account and if you can't get access to it, you can now hire professionals such as www.y3llowl4bs.com who would for some few hundreds .
Behavior changes, curious actions, and odd occurrences can certainly indicate that a partner is having an affair.
That said, it's important to remember that that is not always the case.
If you suspect that your partner is cheating, it is understandable to want a definitive way to prove your suspicion. While things like stepping outside to talk on the phone could be related to infidelity, there may be other explanations.
However, one of the most important signs, one that you should not ignore, is intuition as people can typically always tell when a significant other is not being 100 per cent truthful.

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment