Friday, April 22, 2011

I Think She Might Be Cheating on Me - Some Questions You Need to Ask Yourself



Do you have a 'gut' feeling that your wife or your girlfriend may be cheating on you? Most of the time in our society, we think of men as being the ones who cheat the most, but more and more study shows that women are just as capable, just as crafty, and definitely have more opportunity when it comes to cheating. If you have that sinking suspicion that your girlfriend or your wife may be cheating on you, then keep reading. There are some questions that you may want to ask yourself to determine if that gut of yours is dead on.

Here are a few questions that you need to ask yourself:

1. Is there more distance between you and her recently?

One of the most common reasons why a woman will cheat on her husband or her boyfriend is she is feeling detached from the relationship. Life can easily get in the way and before you know it, you and her are not spending nearly as much time together as you used to. These are the moments when women are more likely to seek some kind of emotional and even physical comfort outside of their relationship. So, if you have that suspicion *and* there has been a lot of distance between the two of you, it is possible that she may be doing the dirty behind your back.

2. Does she seem to be acting like she is hiding something from you?

It's pretty hard for someone to cheat on someone and not give off some signs or clues of what they are doing. Lots of times it will manifest in the feeling that she is hiding things from you or that she is suddenly being a little more secretive than usual. It may not mean that definitely is cheating on you, but it could be a sign that you need to pay some attention to what is going on in your relationship.

3. Are there phone numbers on her cell phone that you have no clue of whom they might be for?

Cell phones are like gold for someone who wants to cheat on their lover and more often than not, the one who is cheating doesn't do a whole lot to hide this on their phone. If you find that there are numbers in her cell phone and you are not quite sure of whom they might be for, then you have to admit that there is a possibility that it might be some dude on the other end of that number and the truth might be that she is doing something you don't want to know about.



4 comments:

Marica Nadarish said...

My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to a Private Investigator   and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email


Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment