Friday, April 22, 2011

Is Internet Cheating Really Cheating?



Linda had just gotten engaged to be married in a little over a 6 months from now by a man she felt was the ideal man named Ben. She was sitting at her fianc�'s computer �accumulating addresses to send out wedding invitations to. Linda opened an e-mail that instantly made her wonder if everything was a big mistake.

"Nancy, I really loved those pictures you sent me last night. That certainly gives me something to think about when I drift off to sleep tonight. Please send more. I'll give you a call on my way home from work this evening"

Completely distraught and shocked Linda made him one of the biggest mistakes many people make when suspicious of infidelity. Linda called Ben at work and confronted him over the phone. There are a variety of reasons why this is a mistake mainly because first by doing it over the phone she couldn't see Ben's body language which has everything to do with detecting deception and lies and secondly by making Ben aware of her strong suspicions she will just teach Ben to be more cautious in the future.

Anyway when Ben came home that night as you might imagine Linda and Ben had a long drawn out fight about the whole issue. Ben did admit to meeting the other girl, Nancy, in a chat room several weeks before and he swore up and down the only contact he has had with her was through the chat room and recently on the cell phone.

Do you consider this cheating? Technically this certainly is not cheating. Not only have Ben and Nancy never had sex they have never even met in person. The danger here is not what is but what could be. Up until the morning when Linda saw the e-mail Ben had sent Nancy Ben had been getting away with it. �What would stop him from taking it to the next level? If Linda had never seen an e-mail what would've ended up becoming of Ben and Nancy?

With the presence of the Internet today as a means of meeting members of the opposite sex I guess the definition of infidelity and cheating needs to be modified to: Infidelity: the act of engaging in communications of any sort with the intent of expressing or acting out romantic desires thoughts or feelings.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment