Friday, April 22, 2011

Infidelity Investigations - Hiring A Private Investigator For A Cheating Spouse Or Partner



If you are suspicious that your spouse or lover may be cheating on you and for your own internal peace of mind you're considering hiring a private investigator you may wish to consider what you're getting yourself into first. You may also wish to consider, much less expensive alternatives that are just as effective at catching your partner's cheating.

Without a doubt one of the most difficult aspects of infidelity is when you first come upon evidence that create your suspicions and for the weeks that follow wondering if it is true or if you are just paranoid. For many people who have come to me for counseling they told me that getting a rock solid proof was actually a relief. Not knowing part was the worst part of the whole ordeal.

If you're considering hiring a private investigator to get this peace of mind the first thing you have to consider is, who do you hire? Opening up the phone book and randomly just selecting a private investigator without knowing anything about him or his background, may produce marginal results at best. And even if you do successfully select a private investigator who is competent and effective and cares, you have to consider the expense. Nowadays, private investigators generally charge $100-$200 per hour. Many of them charge a retainer fee on top of that. Of course it is hard to put a price tag on your peace of mind, that I certainly understand.

There are many effective alternatives to catching infidelity and cheating.

These alternatives allow you to play the role of the private investigator. The various alternatives that allow you to be a private investigator and find out if your spouse or lover is cheating include:


  • Hidden spy cameras that can be placed around the home. These come in all shapes and sizes disguised as many different things, including a smoke alarm and a clock radio. These range in prices from anywhere between $100 and $300. The ones with night vision capabilities are more expensive.

  • GPS tracking devices that are about the size of a cigarette lighter. They can be placed in the car of the person you think may be cheating on you. These cost between $100 and $200.

  • If you think some facet of the infidelity is occurring on a computer this can easily be solved with a computer key logger or key spy. These programs monitor everything that occurs on a computer including e-mails sent and received, websites visited, conversations and instant messaging windows. These types of programs cost between $50 and $100.

  • The latest tool to thwart cheating spouses is what is called a mobile phone spying application. These mobile phone spying applications will tell you every single phone call your cheating partner makes and receives, every single text message they send and receive, as well as their exact physical geographical location, 24 hours a day seven days a week. These mobile phone spying programs cost anywhere between $50 and $350.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment