Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Is Your Husband Cheating You? How To Find Out



Is your husband cheating you? There are two possibilities. Either he is really cheating you or you are imagining things. I know that you are angry with my second statement. Again there are two possibilities. Either your anger is justified or it is not. Very often, we are misled by our perceptions. Especially if you have a suspicion, whatever may be its origin, you will find that circumstances and events will seek to confirm it. What really happens is that you begin to interpret things to be in tune with your suspicion. The reason for my harping on this point is that I want you to be sure about your husband cheating you before you jump into some action.

So, how to avoid the trap of getting into suspicion? Suspicion can sneak into your mind quite unobtrusively and you will notice it only after it gets entrenched in your mind. Your first task is to confirm your suspicion, not to accept it as a fact. There are ways to confirm your suspicions. But you may fall into the trap of misreading events. As I told you earlier, a suspicious mind can play tricks on you. It will "reveal" to you things which are not present. It will encourage you to construct illusions and nurture hallucinations. To avoid falling into this trap, you have to perform certain tests.

Now that I have cautioned you against jumping to conclusions, I am going to ask you to do just that. Think for a moment that you have a cheating husband, what are the things he is likely to do? You should learn to differentiate between suspecting and taking note of signs of infidelity. I am giving you just two examples. From these you can understand what other such signs can be.

1) Your husband spends a lot of time on the computer:

If your husband is in the software business or if he uses computer extensively for his business or profession, there will be nothing unusual in his spending a lot of time on the computer. But if he suddenly takes a fancy for the internet and spends a lot of time on the net, there may be something cooking!

2) There is a sudden change in the time schedule of your husband:

If your husband starts keeping irregular times by going out or coming in at odd times, there may be something to look for. You will know whether he has a real reason for that. If not, it should be taken as a sign of cheating!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment