Friday, April 22, 2011

Regain Your Self-Respect After The Affair



In the aftermath of the affair, you've had a big blow to your self-esteem and you're probably feeling you've lost your self-respect. As a result of your spouse's infidelity, you've been hit with a barrage of emotions, that have created self-doubt and anger. You're trying to cope with all the negative thoughts and images that haunt you every waking moment of the day. You can find no peace even when you sleep. You're constantly berating yourself and feeling foolish as to why you weren't able to see the signs that something was not quite right in your relationship. All of the thoughts, emotions and feelings that you are trying to cope with, have an effect on how you feel about yourself, and your life.

You're still angry, fraught with self-doubt, and wondering whether you really knew your spouse. You're uncertain about who you really are, the future of your marriage and what lies ahead for you. Anger, self-doubt, and uncertainty are a natural reaction to a spouse's infidelity, but with all the negative thoughts you are trying to cope with, anger can, all too often, be pointed inward. The burden of negative thoughts and emotions can wreak havoc on your health, but - when you finally come to the realization that all these things are making you sick, then it's time do something about them.

You are not responsible for your spouse's actions, but you are responsible for your health and your life. You are facing a "gut-wrenching" period in your life, but by recognizing it for what is, you can change what happens next. You may have thought, that because of the affair, you've lost your self-respect but your self-respect is not dependent on your spouse's act of infidelity, it is dependent on how and what you think about yourself. Even though you may feel that everything in your life is out of your control, you must remember, that you have control over what goes on in your mind and no one else, but you, can help you pass this nasty point in your life. The negative thoughts swirling around in your mind are, not only, are limiting your ability to move on but are preventing you from taking care of yourself. It's time for you to take back the responsibility of how and what you think and remove the power of the negativity that surrounds you. You cannot change what has happened, but you can change how you view yourself and your life.

You may not think so now, but doing the things that you like to do, and having fun play a huge role in relieving tension and up-lifting your spirits. Start doing the things that you have always wanted to do and never found the time for. Accomplishing the things you've previously put off, not only, instills confidence in yourself, it also boosts your self-esteem. Confidence plus self-esteem equals self-respect.

Regaining your self-respect sets no limitations on what you can do. It is the gift you give yourself, that provides a firm foundation in knowing who you are. It allows you to take care of yourself, your emotional well-being and gives you reassurance within yourself, that no matter what happens around you, you will be alright. It is key to you gaining the things you want out of life and your pursuit of happiness.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment