Friday, April 22, 2011

Being Intimate With Your Husband After He Cheats



It's hard to get back into bed with your husband after he has cheated on you and pretend that everything is perfectly alright.

For one thing, it isn't alright. And, if you're being completely honest with yourself, you feel as though nothing will ever be alright again.

Then you struggle with the fact that you feel like the world's biggest hypocrite for feeling the way you do. You know that it's important to forgive. You REALLY want to forget. You can't even put into words how much you WANT to forget about the idea of your husband with another woman.

But the real problem is that now you're struggling with every doubt that you've ever had about yourself. They all seem magnified and larger than life. They are swarming around you.

Taunting you.

You don't know how you can possibly be intimate with your husband because you're so certain that you're not good enough.

Now it's time for your reality check.

That idea that is spinning around in your head is pure and utter HOGWASH! You heard me. It's just not true.

He may have been with another woman for a little while during your marriage. But, in the end, he CHOSE YOU!

That stands for something to him and it very well ought to stand for something with you.

Here's what you need to do to tear down that wall, brick by brick, so that you can restore the intimacy in your marriage after your husband has cheated on you.

STOP comparing yourself to her! You are better than that. You deserve better than that from yourself and for yourself. You are your own worst critic and you know it. Your husband loves you and he chose you over her in the end.

That's what matters, right?

So stop magnifying each of your flaws while dismissing all of yours and start seeing yourself as the beautiful, bright, lively, kind, and loving woman your husband sees when he looks at you.

Learn to live in the moment. You've spent so much of your life planning for the future. It's time to learn to bask in the glory of every single minute you have.

When you learn to live this way your husband will have no choice but to fall in love with you (and the way you embrace life) over and over again. More importantly, the intimacy issues you thought you had in your marriage will be a thing of the past in the blink of an eye.



9 comments:

Marica Nadarish said...


My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to a Private Investigator   and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email


Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to be on this site today in other to express myself to the world because i made a promise to Dr.Mack that if he grants me my heart desire that i am going to make sure that the world knows about his powers.. My lover left me nine weeks ago after searching for solution all over i came across Dr.Mack and i was convinced with what i read about Dr.Mack. So i contacted Dr.Mack for help, With my greatest surprise my lover came back to me within 48 hours.. Once again don’t forget Dr.Mack contact details which are "DR_MACK@YAHOO.COM" i am so glad that i met you

fredrick said...

hello everyone. I want to recommend (WORLDCYBERHACK) on instagram or WhatsApp : +12678773020 for helping me getting access to my girlfriends mobile phone. He was reliable and trustworthy. you can contact him if you need help. He will surely help you. I am grateful I met him

sharif said...

Anger Management

https://edmontoncounsellingservices.ca/services/edmonton-anger-management/

Are you looking For Anger Management Classess in Edmonton? We provide anger management woekshop, sessions by a certified therapist, free parking.

sharif said...

Separation counselling

https://edmontoncounsellingservices.ca/services/separation-divorce-counselling/

Separation, Divorce Counselling Edmonton. Divorce Counselling in Edmonton, Alberta and get help from Edmonton Divorce Therapists for Divorce in Edmonton.

sharif said...

Anxiety counselling Edmonton

anxiety counselling Edmonton. Certified counselor provides. Do you have an anxiety or phobia? contact us for anxiety counselling. Learn about anxiety

to get more - https://edmontoncounsellingservices.ca/services/anxiety-counselling/

sharif said...

Anxiety counselling Edmonton

anxiety counselling Edmonton. Certified counselor provides. Do you have an anxiety or phobia? contact us for anxiety counselling. Learn about anxiety

to get more - https://edmontoncounsellingservices.ca/services/anxiety-counselling/

Post a Comment