Friday, April 22, 2011

My Soul Mate Has Found a New Soul Mate



In the love world there are times when some events cannot have an explanation. One of my friends walked into my house a few weeks ago expressing how she has found her real love. I could not understand how she can find another soul mate when she is perfectly married, three kids, a husband who adores her, they were in primary school together and we were certain they were the ideal couple.

A situation like the above sounds weird, awkward and no one wants to hear the words "Honie, I'm in love with someone else, I have found my soul mate"

It is devastating for the person receiving the news, but this is a situation which has to be dealt with.

I made a cup of coffee and sat down to calm my nerves. She didn't look like an excited teenager but rather a bit worried about her discovery that she had finally found her soul mate and how her husband who she still cared about would take it as he believed she was his everything.

After her explanation on how she felt about her soul mate and her the comparison with her husband you could tell by the look in her eye that she had found the key to the Pandora box. She has found him and glad she has whilst she can still see her days on earth.

She asked me to talk to the husband who on the other side was seeing dark rings in his eyes. I could not phantom the look on his face for a while. He looked shocked, devastated and angry at the world for giving him lemons. I guess it was now time to make lemonade out of it.

He had written down the way he felt as follows:

1. I feel betrayed by the world

2. I feel like I have lived a lie all this time.

3. I feel she is still my soul mate

4. She must be confused

5. How can one find another love of her life?

6. I wonder if she was the one after all?

After talking for a while he realised that he could actually change the above statements to,

1. I'm glad I know the truth

2. She is my love but I have to accept that I am no longer her soul mate

3. I wish her well as she is the love of my life, I would want to see her happy.

This situation might not be the pleasant one at that time when you want it to work towards your favour, but on another note it might be better to know the truth and let it be?



1 comments:

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment