Friday, April 22, 2011

What To Do When Your Partner Cheats



You no longer believe in him and his promises. You perhaps can no longer see yourself growing old with him or that he will be the father of your children. And you probably now harbour doubts about your desirability and what your future holds. My advice to you and anyone who is facing such a situation is: When everything changes, change everything.

Most of us believe that change is painful and we will go to great lengths to avoid it, even staying in relationships that no longer work. But how you actually approach change will make all the difference. Your first change is how you want to react to this event. Right now you are angry and confused and it's easy to see why. That's your fear talking.

Ask yourself would you like to stay that way and continue to approach it from this angle? If you do it might get messy because even though throwing a few vases, getting revenge or screaming and yelling can feel cathartic, you end up losing in the end. Change your approach because you do have a choice. Be selective with your emotions. This doesn't mean you have to be cold and calculating, nor do you have to ignore your instinctive feelings, just take a moment and in your mind go through your options. Each option will have a different outcome for you to consider.

You will obviously still feel strong emotions for a while believing that the harmony you once had has been replaced by uncertainty and struggle. This is normal, but do choose a way ahead for yourself that allows you to feel love again. Is there a peaceful resolution? How you process this on the inside will determine what happens on the outside.

How good you are at this emotional management will determine your success in all areas of your life. Our initial reactions tend to be negative and can make situations even worse. Taking control of your self means you have a foothold on the solution ladder. Whether you choose to stay with him and work things through, or whether you decide to make a fresh start alone must come from your decision to choose a great future not just a painless one.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Melissa Gail said...

Get love binding spell to save your relationship/marriage or to get your loved one back to you with immediate effects. Get in touch with Dr Noah via:
Email : dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com
Call/Text or WhatsApp 310 438-5740

Post a Comment