Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cheating Husbands: Key Secrets to Why He Thought You Wouldn't Find Out



How much wasted energy tears and pain you have experienced asking the question why? Do you know how a colossal waste of time this is for you? I am sorry to be blunt here but truthfully there could be just enough reasons for him to not cheat when things are not working then when everything appears fine and cheating on you seems to come out of the blue. I have talked to my wives friends who have experienced affairs and they ask me all sorts of questions all centered on the why? "Why did he do it" "What could I have done differently or better".

What if there was a way to gain a better insight to the why questions and provide clarity for you and help you decide if you want to work to keep your marriage or not? Wouldn't it be worth it just to find out? I know it is and I believe you know it is.This article is dedicated to just that by tackling the question that rarely crosses your mind. Why did he think you wouldn't find out? As a man there is some key things women as hard as they try just won't fully grasp. Like the question I posed in the last sentence. Men really can be oblivious to how intelligent you are.

Your intuition your keen sense to see matters sometimes so clearly escapes us men. Truly we take those gifts for granted and in our stupidity think we can pull a fast one on you. Truthfully speaking if he knew you would find out the instant he did it he would be less prone to cheat. Would that prevent all men probably not, nor does this excuse his behavior but just let's you know what you are dealing with.

Lets look at another tightly held secret men don't share. Since as men we are less emotional that gives us an edge on intelligence than our mates. How does this relate to your husband cheating? Well again if you think you are naturally smarter than your wife than again you're more incline to think if you dot all the eyes and cover up your steps she will never find out. Are you starting to see a pattern, I know this does not take away the hurt and betrayal that you have felt or are feeling but I want you to have a more relevant understanding.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him. thank you


Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Post a Comment