Friday, April 22, 2011

I Had An Affair On My Husband - Is "How To Survive an Affair" Program the Solution?



How To Survive an Affair is a new program that tries to help couples to deal with this uncomfortable situation. Maybe you don't want to spend money to solve this problem, but you should realize that divorces are much more expensive. Even face to face counseling can be more expensive than an investment in a proven program.

As a woman who has had an affair on your husband you may think that the program would not be suitable for you situation. Far away from the truth. There are many chapters that address some of the biggest concerns a cheating female has after an affair.

Let's mention some of these problems:

How to get your husband to forgive and reconcile

This may be consider the main problem. After an affair is not easy to forgive the cheating partner, and due to our education, it seems men find it more difficult than woman. However, inside How to Survive an affair, Dr. Gunzburg shows you how to do that in a section called Will My Partner Ever Trust Me Again.

How to convince your husband the affair is really over and to trust you again

The affair is over but, how to convince him that it is really over? Becoming transparent is the title of the chapter that tries to help on this problem.

Getting your husband to open up and hear the truth, not draw own conclusions.

Last but not least, it is very important that your husband hears the truth from you and does not start to imagine what may have happened. Men own conclusions will be probably worst than reality. There is an entire chapter in the program that discusses when to talk about the Affair and how to do it.

There are many relationship e-books and programs and many of them are really good. But after I read How To Survive an Affair, I think it is worth a try.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Post a Comment