Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Spouse Had an Affair With a Married Man/Woman - How to Recover From the Affair



If your spouse had an affair with a married man or woman and you are wondering how to recover from the affair please read this article carefully.

Before you are able to recover from an affair, you need to know what caused or led to the affair. People cheat for different reasons. Men mostly cheat when their need for admiration is not met and women mostly cheat when their emotional need is not met. But whatever the reasons for cheating, understanding the reason is the only way to be able to recover from an affair.

Women desperately need an emotional connection with their spouses. They need someone to talk to, laugh with, make a joke with, have fun with and when this does not happen, there is a yearning inside that begins to develop.

The same goes for men, a man craves to be admired, adored and respected by his spouse and when he does not get this, he becomes ripe for an affair when he meets someone else who meets that need.

If you want to be able to break free from an affair, you first of all need to know the little things that caused the affair. It could be that yours was a perfect marriage. You trusted your spouse with your life. They would be the last person you could ever think of to cheat on you.

Such a trust makes the affair even more painful. But when you sit down and think, you will find that there were ways in which you neglected your spouses' need that made them ripe for an affair. Not that you are to blame for their affair, if anyone chooses to have an affair, whatever the reasons, they and they alone made the stupid choice and thus carry the blame.

But you must also look at what your contribution may have been in their affair.

I know first-hand that things such as work, children and our responsibilities can make us begin to ignore our spouses' needs. Their needs and their love may become more of a burden to us. If we take time to think we will discover that we may have disappointed or annoyed our spouse in several ways.

We may have started taking them for granted, failing to call when we would be home late or just failing to show care, concern and love in very subtle an unnoticeable ways.

Have you failed to give your spouse attention even if it is in small ways like noticing their outfit, giving them an adoring look, kiss or smile, holding their hands, giving them a hug or even saying I love you? What are the things that may have kept you from doing this?

These little habits of showing scorn and bitterness even if only in very small ways can lead to resentment in your spouse to the point that they would be boiling with anger within but unable to tell you.

Once you understand what led to the affair, it will then be easier to deal with the hurt, recover from the affair and save your marriage if so be your desire.

If after your partner has confessed their affair, you decide that you want to stay together then you will need to set some ground rules. If you want to give your marriage another chance, if you both care about your relationship, then these tips will help you.

1. First whenever you feel hurt, scared, unappreciated etc, don't talk about the other person as in blaming the other person. Just talk about yourself and how you feel.

So instead of saying you never appreciate anything I do, you should say

When you behave this way, it makes me feel unappreciated.

2. The second thing you should do is to try to be attentive to your partner. Try to put aside your hurt and anger and really take time to listen to your partner.

3. Lastly, do the best you can to not talk about the affair, of course that is after the affair has been confessed and the details have already been discussed.

Avoid bringing up the affair every now and then. Instead spend time together to have fun, talk about other things, go to movies together, to the restaurant to share a meal or cook together. Just try to spend as much meaningful and enjoyable time as you can with each other.

If your spouse had an affair with a married man or woman and you are wondering how to recover from the affair, know that there is no easy way to recover from an affair and although an affair can break a marriage, sometimes an affair, no matter how painful can make it possible to rebuild a better marriage as you fix the underlying problems and learn to talk about issues in a constructive way instead of dismissing them in the hope that they will eventually go away by themselves.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I can`t stop thanking DR Orissa for this Great thing he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 9years, after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him.i have being on medication and trying looking for cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and i contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr.Orissa for help. He give me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on internet site and i agreed that is what I`m doing now. He assure me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I`m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will i say rather than thanking him for saving my life. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr Orissa also specialize in curing the following disease: *HIV/Aids *Kidney failure *Arthritis *Diabetes *Hypertension *Stroke *Obesity *Infertility/Impotency *Cancer *Eye Problem *Skin Problem *Fibroid Tumor *Ulcer *Prostate Problem *Asthma *Weight Management*Staphylococcus *Candidie *Low sperm can *Weak erection *Weak ejaculation *Pile *Elephantiasis *Skin Infection *Paralysis. your can contact him via email; orissatemple@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is marian wilson, and I base in London.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact:
drabeljustus@gmail.com Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
(22)Business spell.
Contact him today on:
drabeljustus@gmail.com,
+2347033354868.
You can also CONTACT HIM ON whats-app on the same phone number.

linda said...

what a wonderful world we are living, i still doubt this spell caster how he did it!!!
My mouth is full of testimony, Am blessing my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist,he meant a prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr okojie and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for
me and my husband..contact on his email drokojiehealinghome@gmail.com is the best spell caster in the whole wild world. he is specialized in solving of other problems including the following:
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) If you need financial assistance.
(7) If you want the cure of HIV AIDS
contact him now for immediate solution of your
problems on Drokojiehealinghome@gmail.com
Thank you

blogger said...

Brought back my EX Husband Today was successful Love story of my Life when i was searching Randomly Online for Love tips to solve problem Am having in my Relationship Affairs i don`t believe in Miracle until i saw DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE contact (agbazara@gmail.com) OR Tel (+2348104102662) , he Find a solution to my relationship problem and make it look better for me , Now am living happily with my Lover who left me before for another lady. Big Thanks to you Dr Agbazara if you need help in your Relationship please do contact him today on these details: agbazara@gmail.com OR call him on +2348104102662 and see for your self what i am talking about..

Cynthia from USA

ONEAL said...

I want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr UZOYA after 3 year of loneliness, my ex wife called me after my contact with Dr UZOYA caster spell that brought my ex wife back and start a good home, now we are happily married. All thanks to Dr UZOYA for his wonderful spiritual help.With this testimony right now i am the happiest man on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr.UZOYA for the good work that he has done for me and people he has helped. Believe him and do all he ask you to do and never doubt him in any way.his email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com his Mobil number is +13019098775

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls,and all her WhatsApp messages , I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

Melissa said...

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

Post a Comment